Daily Conversation 1

Express something you like it

1. It/something appeals to me because instead of I like it because

2. I get a lot of pleasure out of doing something instead of I like to do something 3. I am keen to do something 4. I am keen on doing something 5. I am not keen on doing something 6. I am a keen something 7. I am fond of something 8. I am fond of doing something 9. To grow fond of something/ I've grown fond of something Ask for clarification 10. Sorry, I didn't quite catch that 11. Could you say that again? 12. Could you what you mean by something? Provide clarification 13. To put it another way 14. What I am trying to say is 15. What I mean is If you are not sure what to say 16. That's a difficult question 17. That's a good question 18. I never thought about it before, but I guess Agreeing with something 19. I couldn't agree more 20. I totally agree 21. Absolutely 22. Definitely 23. Precisely 24. I tend to agree with that 25. I tent to agree that 26. It depends

27. I think it really depends Disagreeing with something 28. That's one way of looking at it/however 29. That's not always true Expressing your opinion, not the fact 30. As far as I am concerned 31. As I see it 32. As far as I know 33. I suppose 34. I would imagine Expressing facts 35. I'm convinced 36. There's no other way Conclude 37. To wrap up/sum up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do I have to learn all these grammar terms?

Good grammar and good writing